LA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a unique form of the essential fatty linoleic acid that is showing tremendous promise in the promotion of good health. CLA helps our body build muscle rather than store fat. And it has good anti-inflammatory properties also.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is an essential fatty acid found mostly in plant oils. We get a lot of it from Safflower Oil. Conjugated Linoleic Acid is incredible in boosting physical performance and reducing body fat. CLA helps build lean muscle mass and increase stamina and performance.
The anti-inflammatory properties of CLA cause it to behave more like an omega-3 in the body, thus making it so much effective.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA helps in fat loss, build lean muscles, keep heart healthy and fit, increase physical performance, strengthens immunity, helps in better sugar control. It is a great friend of MCT Oil and MCT Powder. When used in combnation with each other, they promote overall good health and form a very strong team for weight loss too.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is Perfect for Weight Loss
Should I Use CLA?
Clearly, CLA has a lot to offer to everyone in improving their overall health.
Everyone in the following categories can use CLA:
- Those who are Vegans
- Those following Keto diet
- Those who are in Good Health
- Those who want to Lose weight
- Those who want to Build Lean Muscle Mass
- Those who want to Lower Body Fat Composition and Increase Muscle Mass
Who should avoid or consult their doctor before taking CLA supplements:
- Pregnant Women or Lactating Mothers
- Those with Liver problems, as CLA is a fat and still needs some work from the liver to get digested.
- Those taking blood-thinning medication.